Join The Community

Search

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Blog - finally settled!!!


 Welcome at my Blog!
Yeah, it looks quite unfinished, but I really would like to leave it like this. This will help me to remember how I was trying to fix it. During 5 days from dusk till dawn (up to 4 am) I was choosing customized templates, than importing the chosen one, then integrating widgets, changing and writing HTML... got mistake reports, went crazy, deleted all that stuff and started the whole process again! And if to consider that I did the same with WordPress first and only after launch of my site at WordPress understood that I could not insert Google Analytics there because of free hosting stupid limitations.. O My Word...This Blog will always remind me the time when all normal people were drinking during New Year holidays and crazy Julia was fighting with blog platforms!!!:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment